





Today is the day that Ryan and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple 6 years ago. Ryan and I met on LDS Singles.com in March of 2002 and were married on Friday, the 13th of December that same year. Overall it has been an amazing ride and I wouldn't want to take it with anyone else. Looking forward to many many more. Love you babe.
We had dinner at "The Roof" at the Joseph Smith Memorial Bldg. Since we had our luncheon there we like to go back every anniversary to celebrate.This is how I got creative and took pictures of us and the temple at the same time!














2 comments:
Either you have been busy posting lots of things, or I have been out in left field! These pictures are SO GREAT!!! I love the LAST one of the table setting with the Temple lit up in the background. WOW! Seriously, Suzanne what a neat thing. How fun to celebrate there every year too. Congratulations!
Okay so I seriously thought about you all day, because you know I knew it was your anniversary. Almost called you, sorry I am so not on top of my game. It looks like you had a great time. Congratulations! I can't believe it has been six years. I remember that day, you were unbelievably gorgeous, your wedding was beautiful and the temple was awesome. Thank you for letting me share it with you. Love you Suzanne! And yes I have my camera, when do you want to do a shoot? I sure have a lot to learn. See you soon?
Post a Comment