Friday, December 5, 2008

Bath Time

I'll be the first to admit that bath time doesn't come as often as it should in our house. It consists of getting them in the bath, fighting to get Lu's hair wet since she hates having water poured on her head, washing both heads, more fighting to rinse out the shampoo, then conditioning and combing out both heads with long snarly hair, more fighting to wash out the conditioner, washing off their bodies, playtime, and then getting them out screaming because they don't want to get out! I get Lu out first and then have to blow dry her hair or it looks flat and stringy since it is so straight. After she is diapered and dressed, it's Abby's turn for hair as well. At least she dresses herself! If I'm lucky I can get it all done in an hour and a half. I have to say that watching them play together in the water makes it all worth it. It still doesn't make me want to do it every day though!! Thank goodness daddy does it half the time or they would get bathed once a month!



2 comments:

Malisa said...

That's sounds just like baths at our house - except for the long tangly (?) hair part.

Anonymous said...

those are some awesome bath photos! I love the high-key exposure!

rootie