Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Abby's School Christmas Program

This morning I woke up to Michael coming in my room saying that Aunt Sherilyn told him that Abby's Christmas program was today. I instantly kicked myself for not looking at the calendar that was sent home a couple of weeks ago. I knew one was coming up, but not today!! Well, I scrambled to get us all ready and had a couple minutes to spare to take some pics. For everyone that missed it, including daddy who is in Ireland on business, we videotaped the whole thing so you can see it.



Cousin Aidan is in Abby's class. He is soooo cute!

It turned out to be a really cute program with lots of props and fun new songs. Abby sang so well and knew all the words!

Their teacher miss Linda

1 comment:

Flash Jorgensen said...

SO CUTE IN RED! I always enjoy watching the kids perform at Christmas time. Merry Christmas!