Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Another Trip To The Zoo

Since I have been painting non-stop for the past week, I thought I would give my kids a break from being in the house so we all went to the zoo. The kids just love it there and we had fun.
Riding the train
Aidan and Abby loved the giant elephant that sprayed water out of his trunk!
Aidan and the Orangutan
Louisa had her first cotton candy.

3 comments:

Clear the clutter said...

Good for you! It is really hard to juggle the kids when you are doing marathon projects. Can't wait to see the house!

Sherilyn said...

I like your Halloweenie blog! The zoo was fun. I especially liked the dippin dots.

Anonymous said...

The first shot of the cute girl peering through the blurred object is amazing. I don't know if you envision these shots prior or if you 'happen' upon them; if it is the former then you truly are a photographic genius in embryo.. If the latter, you really take advantage of the situation and demonstrate no less talent.