1 year ago
Thursday, September 25, 2008
What Was I Thinking, I mean, Doing?
I have had 2 comments already asking what I was doing sanding my door so I thought I would just do a post instead of emailing everyone that asks. Recently, thanks to my sister-in-law Sherilyn, I got the bug to start remodeling my house. We started in the family room/kitchen area and I was sanding the door that I was about to paint. I didn't let my broken toe stop me -- I just wraped it up and kept sanding and painting. I have too much to get done before our annual big Halloween party for me to take time off! (Keep Sat. the day after Halloween open since you are all invited!) Now you all know what I was doing when I broke my toe!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











1 comment:
You are one crazy DOER! I can't wait to see it all!
Post a Comment