Saturday, October 25, 2008

Chili Cook-off Champions! (and a trunk or treat)

Our ward had a trunk or treat Halloween party. They were having a chili cook off so Sherilyn and I decided to make chili for the first time and enter. I called my mother in law and got her recipe from her. Sherilyn and I were sitting at a table just talking while they were announcing the restults. When they announced our names for first place, our jaws dropped at the same time! We were so shocked! So we are now the current reining chili champions!

I had to ask someone to get a picture of us and it didn't turn out very clear and was dark so I just made it black and white!
Abby wearing what's left of her Wonder Woman costume. It got removed piece by piece as the night went on!

1 comment:

Sherilyn said...

We rule! The Queens of chili! We are the reason why people had gas when they got home and it burned a little! (Us and Joanne) I'm still laughing that we won. We are freakin' awesome.