
For the second year in a row my sisters and I went to Gardner Village for Witches Night Out. We danced and laughed the night away and then went to the cemetery to get spooky pictures of our hot witch costumes! I had so much fun. I even had an old man tell me I was a hot witch! (I may be attracting the older crowd nowadays but at least I still got something!)

This is my infamous dancing face. Don't know why I do it, but whenever I dance I make this dumb face. No wonder I could never get a guy whenever I used to go dancing in my single days! Annie just had to get a picture of it so here it is in all its glory!


As soon as we got done taking pictures and drove away from the cemetery, a cop passed us and stopped in front of it. We were so lucky!!!
2 comments:
You look HOT suzy! Your face is so thin too. I happen to have fond memories of that dancing face!
Hey Suzanne...I saw you at Witches Night Out. I was actually standing quite close to you, but I was too scared to approach you. How ridiculous, right? I'm sorry. I'm glad you had fun! As for me, I'm not sure I ever have to experience WNO again. ;)
Post a Comment