Sunday, September 14, 2008

What Happened In Vegas Didn't Stay In Vegas

Ryan had business in Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday so we decided to go with him.
I took advantage of the nightlife to get some homework pics for my photography class.

We stayed at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay. It was so fancy schmancy!



We visited the TITANIC exhibit. No taking pictures was allowed but I snuck out my little camera and took a couple!
Abby touching the iceburg

6 comments:

Nicole M said...

What a fun trip! Wow, you are very talented at photography. Love those night Las Vegas pictures. Where's your photography class?

Heather said...

Hey Suzie,
I just got your comment last night, what is up with that? I would love to see you in the very near future. I have never seen your Louisa in person, she is gorgeous! Let me know.
Heather

PartyofFive said...

Hey, they turned out GREAT! I LOVE THEM! I think YOU need to teach ME a few tricks.

Matt & Chalyn Reed said...

i love that picture of Lu. so cute!

Randi Ritchie said...

Impressive photography SuzyQ. I was hoping to see more of Vegas.

Denise said...

So glad you were spontaneous and had a fun adventure in Vegas. Love the photos. The night shots are very cool! You go girl!