As of last Friday, Louisa is officially DONE with the binkie. Kinda sad but not really. A few months ago we started by just taking it away during the day and only gave it to her at nap time and at night but we finally decided it was time. She would twist her hair and wrap it inside her binkie which created a nightmare of a knot in her hair. Enough was enough so we did it. We cut off the nipples and told her they were broken. She had a hard time the first night. She just sat there curled up holding her "broken" binkie and crying. Now, bed time is great!! If only we could solve her crawling out of her crib problem??







Bye Bye Binkie, you will not be missed.







Bye Bye Binkie, you will not be missed.











4 comments:
My words for you are....Crib Tent-II. THE best purchase we've ever made!!
Congrats on the binkie! I love the pictures!!
What!!?? I am so jealous. We have tried to take Aubrey's away and it was a nightmare. I guess we better try again...I like the broken binkie idea. I am so over that dang thing in her mouth.
PS-my friend has a crib tent for her little climber. You could try that.
Ditto on the crib tent! Ivory was climbing out of her crib at 18 months, the little stinker. I got my sanity back with the tent.
Post a Comment