Thursday, December 3, 2009

13

I can hardly believe it has been 13 years since my life was forever changed by a baby boy. We have been through a lot together and I don't think any mother has ever been more proud of the young man her son turned out to be.









He hates it when I make him show how old he is with his fingers. I think I'll be doing it when he's 30!!


I love this one because he still looks like my little boy and not so grown up.

Love you baby, you were worth the 4 hours of natural child birth.

2 comments:

Flash Jorgensen said...

If I were 11 like Megan is, I'd be in love too!!! These are all SO great! I love, love, love the violin shots!!! A-MAZING!!! I happen to be an unbiased opinion and KNOW that your Michael is an amazing young man. He's so sweet and takes such good care of your girls. I watch him and I am always so impressed. He has such a mild mannered, happy disposition. You're a stud Michael! I love your new family picture as your header!

andreaKphotography said...

I left a comment a few days ago and I am not sure what happened to it....weird.
I really love these Suzanne. Watching him with your girls just melts my heart. He is so sweet. My favorite is for sure the 2nd one. The moment I saw it I knew it had to be your 85mm...sure enough :) It is so creamy. Love. love it!