...was a BLAST!!!
My friend Steph was taking her hubby, Neils to Vegas for his 40th birthday and invited Ryan & I to come as a couple vacation. We had so much fun! We ate the most amazing food and went to see "O" at the Belagio. We stayed on the penthouse level of the Mandalay Bay thanks to a friend of Neils.
My only regret - I did not take enough pictures!!






We ate a few too many glazed creme filled Krispy Kremes but they were sooooo good!!

Great view!!



Inside the Luxor - my first time going inside.
My friend Steph was taking her hubby, Neils to Vegas for his 40th birthday and invited Ryan & I to come as a couple vacation. We had so much fun! We ate the most amazing food and went to see "O" at the Belagio. We stayed on the penthouse level of the Mandalay Bay thanks to a friend of Neils.
My only regret - I did not take enough pictures!!






We ate a few too many glazed creme filled Krispy Kremes but they were sooooo good!!

Great view!!



Inside the Luxor - my first time going inside.











1 comment:
Oh, I'm so glad you brought your camera along even though we kept telling you to leave it. We did enjoy ourselves and I'm glad I have these fun memories with you!
Post a Comment