This year we did Thanksgiving at our house with two of my brothers and their wives. My mom and dad couldn't come and we really missed them! Ryan had someone he works with that was visiting America from Ireland so we invited him to his first ever Thanksgiving dinner. Cool huh?




I bought a honey baked turkey breast and a smoked turkey this year. I wanted to keep it simple!






My brother, Jon

Nephew Aidan


Sister in Laws Chalyn (I loved her cute flower!) and Sherilyn (prego and having contractions!)


My brother Matt


After dinner we all played "Scene It" on our XBOX - love that game!




James from Ireland






I bought a honey baked turkey breast and a smoked turkey this year. I wanted to keep it simple!






My brother, Jon

Nephew Aidan


Sister in Laws Chalyn (I loved her cute flower!) and Sherilyn (prego and having contractions!)


My brother Matt


After dinner we all played "Scene It" on our XBOX - love that game!




James from Ireland














2 comments:
Love all the new posts! Vegas looks like a blast, the fist day of school was darling...again :) Your Thanksgiving table looks great! Blog your little heart out! Love it!!
it was fun thanks for having us over. i think that thanksgiving should be twice a year.
Post a Comment