Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New member of the family

No I am not pregnant if that is what you are thinking but I have a new friend that has become part of the family. His name is Scott Jarvie and he is the photographer that has been teaching me a lot about photography. He stopped by the other night and stayed for dinner. True to form he had his camera in hand and took pictures.This is Scott. He loves Gushers fruit snacks, photography, and texting.




This is my favorite! Lu with her hand in her mouth like that. She is my little thinker!



I snuck his camera and took these! (I sooo want his camera - the D700)

Abby loves to help clean - it won't last long, I know.
This is one of Abby's favorite Toy Story Toys she got for Christmas. It is the Janie doll that you can remove the head and put on the Teradactyl head like the movie!This is Kristi, another new friend that I am seriously considering adopting as well!! Her and Scott are so goofy and fun!

2 comments:

Flash Jorgensen said...

How fun. I love Scott too!

Chillygator said...

Scott and I could just spend forever in that shower. We may move in soon. (o: