Sunday, April 19, 2009

Somone got into Mommy's nail polish!

Abby came downstairs with a very sad look on her face like she knew she was in trouble. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I got in your nail polish." Then she held out her hands and showed me. I couldn't be mad. It was too cute! At least she didn't spill it all over the carpet. Then I would have been mad!

 001-nails
 002-nails
 004-nails
 005-nails-2
This is her, "I think I'm in trouble" face!

I repainted her nails for her and did her toes too! I've never seen her so happy and proud. What a cutie-pie.

4 comments:

Cascio Photography said...

That is too cute!! I am glad there was no big mess so it could be a mommy daughter moment after all!! I love that she came down knowing she was going to get in trouble though :)

Clear the clutter said...

She did pretty well. Cassie's first attempt was to paint her dolls face ... but, she didn't get it on the rug, so I was fine. Must be a mom thing to want clean carpets!

Denise said...

Oh my goodness! This post brought back some memories for me. When E was 4 she painted her 2 year old sleeping brother with hot pink nail polish. He was covered from head to toe. She even filled his belly button. Unfortunately, I didn't have the presence of mind to take any pictures, I was too busy freaking out. Good for you for embracing the moment. I love the first pic of her peeking over the chair. What a sweet little girly-girl.

Natallee said...

This is too cute! Abby is a doll!