This was Abby's prayer tonight...
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank thee for today.
Thank thee for my bed and my books.
Thank thee for my voice.
Thank thee for my food.
Thank thee for I can obey my mom and dad
and not get in the pantry to sneak suckers anymore.
Thank thee for my brother and sister.
Thank thee that I can hold hands. (my favorite!)
Thank thee that I can have good dreams.
Thank thee that I can say only good words from now on
and not say bad words anymore.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank thee for today.
Thank thee for my bed and my books.
Thank thee for my voice.
Thank thee for my food.
Thank thee for I can obey my mom and dad
and not get in the pantry to sneak suckers anymore.
Thank thee for my brother and sister.
Thank thee that I can hold hands. (my favorite!)
Thank thee that I can have good dreams.
Thank thee that I can say only good words from now on
and not say bad words anymore.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.











No comments:
Post a Comment