Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day?

I've been having a bit of a rough day and was talking to a close friend about it and her daughter overheard. A while later I got this email saying that Lexi had drawn this picture for me so that I would feel better. What an amazing, sweet little girl. I love you Lexi. Thank you for making my day much brighter.

This is how I felt this morning....

This is the picture Lexi drew for me



This is how I feel now.

So happy Valentines Day everyone! Hope something special happens to all you like it did for me.

3 comments:

Randi Ritchie said...

You are welcome. I wish you could have a Happy Valentines day. I wish you could have some flowers for your Valentine and birthday too! oh, and I love you soooo much!

Love Lexi!

Jules said...

why so sad?!?! Hope it got better from there! Love you, Jules

Malisa said...

Look at your teeth!! They are gorgeous!